Author Topic: Awards report  (Read 5750 times)

mmawana

Awards report
« on: October 13, 2009, 10:41:31 AM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

Is there any way to print a report showing the awards that have not been given without showing the awards that have been given? 

I am finding that I have outstanding awards going back to the first night of club (9/08/09).  To print a report of outstanding awards, the print out is becoming very long.  We do have a large club (175+ clubbers) so you can see how cumbersome that report will be as the weeks go by.

Thanks
mmawana
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:42:49 AM by Annette »

Mainah

Re: Awards report
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 11:37:30 AM »
If I understand correctly, you would use:
Reports>Award List
Under Selection Criteria you would choose the club breakdowns if you wish them, but then to address your specific question, halfway down choose from the "Award Status" drop down, "Not Received"

Does this generate the list you need?
Diane
Saved at Awana in 1975!
Office Director
Cornerstone Baptist Awana Club
Maine

mmawana

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 04:00:44 PM »
Thanks, I'll try it and see.  Don't know how I missed that option.  Thanks so much.

Rick Leffler

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 04:13:39 PM »
You can also click the main Awards tab and see the same data.  Also, remember once the awards are physically handed out, you can multi-select the records on the Awards tab and click the button to mark all of them as having been received.

mmawana

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2009, 08:01:30 PM »
Yes it did work.  Thank youso much.

dave4him

• Global Moderator
  • I love this job!
    • First Baptist Church Awana Clubs
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2010, 11:45:12 AM »
Is it possible to add a custom sort to the Award Source in the Awards Report dialog? I would like to print out all of the 'NOT Received' awards except for the BOOK Awards. Every week when I print out the Awards sheet for my leaders, the Book Awards are listed, which we only give out at the end of year. This feature would tidy up the Awards report somewhat and less confusing to my leaders. To make this work properly, when a new award is generated, I select "Book" from the Award Source list only for Book Awards & Ribbons.

Another, maybe simpler way would be to have check boxes to fill for each award source wanted in the Award Source portion of the Award Report dialog.

This actually should be in the Enhancement discussion but I wanted to keep with the topic. (Better for Search function  ;)
David Barnes
Awana Commander
First Baptist Church
Branford, FL
N.Fl. Awana Ministry Team

Rick Leffler

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2010, 04:21:17 PM »
I see your point Dave. I'll note this as a future enhancement. Thanks!

[Update: the enhancement suggestion from dav4him was implemented.]
Another, maybe simpler way would be to have check boxes to fill for each award source wanted in the Award Source portion of the Award Report dialog.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 10:01:41 AM by Annette »

CommClay

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2010, 08:17:25 PM »
Rick,

I think this is the opposite of our discussions about needing a "Year End" report to get all awards to be presented at the Final Awards Ceremony ever year.  Hopefully, the solution for one will facilitate the other. :)