Author Topic: Correcting Name Typo  (Read 5275 times)

MaureenCooper

• Tri-City Awana Clubs
Correcting Name Typo
« on: January 14, 2010, 03:33:35 PM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

I have two clubbers whose first names were not spelled correctly.  I went and changed them in the member records.  Their names were corrected under the clubber tab, but on the check-in tab, it is still listed with the incorrect names.  It is also that way on the check-in sheets.   Most of the reports are correct except for the Clubber List with Contact Info.   I did optimize but that did not do it.  I made the corrections last week and did not notice that the check-in tab list was still incorrect until the secretary pointed it out.  Any suggestions? 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:42:35 AM by Annette »
Maureen Cooper
Commander
Tri-City Church, Vista CA

MaureenCooper

• Tri-City Awana Clubs
Re: Correcting Name Typo
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 04:47:16 PM »
I just fixed this.  In the Member screen, the name has to be changed each time listed (preferred, mailing).  When I changed the preferred, that did it.
Maureen Cooper
Commander
Tri-City Church, Vista CA

DavidCrow

Re: Correcting Name Typo
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 10:08:13 AM »
I just fixed this.  In the Member screen, the name has to be changed each time listed (preferred, mailing).  When I changed the preferred, that did it.
Once you change the name in the First Name and Last Name fields, tab to the other 'name' fields and press the Del key, then tab out of those fields.  The correct information will be plugged in automatically.  That way you only have to type once.