Author Topic: Flight 3:16 Year1/Year2  (Read 3349 times)

Secretary Sue

Flight 3:16 Year1/Year2
« on: September 02, 2016, 05:48:05 PM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

Are there two versions of Flight 3:16? What does Yr1/Yr2 mean?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:26:32 AM by Annette »

roscom

• Awana@Gold Country Baptist Church
Re: Flight 3:16 Year1/Year2
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 11:50:48 AM »
There is only 1 Flight 3:16.  I asked the same question via email:

My question: "I noticed in the update that a Flight 3:16 Yr 2 and Trek Check Yr 2 were added to inventory and wondered why.

Unless something changed that I am not aware of, both of those entrance booklets are required just one time.  The new T&T curriculum requires that the Start Zone be completed each year, as does Cubbies with the AppleAcres entrance booklet"

Response from Annette:  "We heard from someone that this was going to apply to other clubs as well.  Even if it is not required by Awana we have heard from clubs that they do assign the start zone each year.  In fact, we just had someone ask for the Flight 3:16 (Yr3) to get added, too!!

You can set them to not in use for your club so you won't see them. Go to Admin > Curriculum (Legacy database), expand the records for the desired club (say Sparks).  Open the generic book record for Flight 3:16 (Yr2).  In the inventory items box, uncheck all of the "in use" check boxes. Same for the Trek Check (Yr2). This will keep them from showing in your handbook assignment dialog. [You can do this for any books you don't use that you don't want in your handbook assignment selection.]"

[Note: In the Windows App, go to Admin > System Settings > Curriculum.]

« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 01:00:12 PM by Annette »
Maureen Roscorla
Administrator
Awana@Gold Country Baptist Church

Secretary Sue

Re: Flight 3:16 Year1/Year2
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 01:00:03 PM »
Thanks so much!