Author Topic: Inventory Labels  (Read 4517 times)

Awana@CBVB

Inventory Labels
« on: August 20, 2013, 05:28:29 AM »
Note: This request applies to the Cloud database's Windows App as well as the Legacy database.

One report that might be useful would be one that pulls the inventory that is currently in use for the club and prints off a label with the stock photo for the item, the name of the item and product number for individual orders & or multi-packs.  Having some options of which items to print such as only those in use and with Qty in Stock > 0 would be nice so as to not have a lot of extra labels you won't use.

It would also be nice to have a choice on which labels you might want to use: 2"x 3", 1" x 2", file folder labels, etc. depending on what bins/containers a club may use to keep their stock.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:53:43 AM by Annette »

Rick Leffler

Re: Inventory Labels
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 06:59:00 PM »
Very interesting. I'm curious to know, how would you use these inventory labels?

Awana@CBVB

Re: Inventory Labels
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 08:49:19 PM »
Rick,

My initial idea for this was in contemplating how to revamp our main office area and re-organizing our inventory.  I am a Type A personality and I was thinking it would be nice to have the items organized in bins and labeled appropriately.  I initially thought about making them up myself but realized that much of the information needed on the labels was already in the db system and I wondered how easy it would be to extract that information and format it for the labels.  One could then chose the items from the database that they needed a label for (similar to picking individual clubbers that you need to print a registration form for), pick the label size they wanted and then print them off.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Jason