Author Topic: How can I divide T&T Girls on the check in screen  (Read 5034 times)

Johnny D

How can I divide T&T Girls on the check in screen
« on: September 17, 2008, 08:55:27 PM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

I need to separate the T&T girls by 3 and 4 grades as one club and 5 and 6 grades by another club. What is the best solution and method of doing. Please advise. Johnny
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:47:09 AM by Annette »

snazo28

Re: How can I divide T&T Girls on the check in screen
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 09:27:51 PM »
I don't have the program with me right now so I do not know the exact buttons to push but...I have created seperate clubs in my program for boys and girls.  It's probably in the Admin somewhere.  You just create a new club (call it T&T girls 34) and assign girls in 3rd & 4th grade to it and then rename your existing club (call it T&T girls 56) and assign 5th & 6th graders to that club.  The program should auto change anyone registered as a 3rd or 4th grade girl into that new club.  Then you can filter your check in screen by club name.

Johnny D

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 04:00:43 PM »
Thanks a million. I was thinking along the same terms but I didn't know if I would lose the info I already have added. Thanks

bgoodaz

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 05:38:03 PM »
We opted to create a Club T&T Girls then break it down into teams: T&T Girls 3-4, T&T Girls 5-6. We also assign leaders to each clubber. Same with the Boys. That works well and we can filter/sort on the screen to match. We  can also print the Check-in sheets by Club, Team, Leader. 
Bart Good
Awana Database Administrator
Scottsdale Bible Church