Author Topic: How do I fix points or percentages that seem off?  (Read 2741 times)

Annette

• Global Moderator
How do I fix points or percentages that seem off?
« on: February 15, 2022, 10:23:23 AM »
This post only applies to the Legacy database!

Example situations/questions:

If we changed the points for clubbers, how do we get the program to recalculate the totals?

Sometimes the percent of handbook completion doesn't update. A Sparks book is showing 20%, but only has one unfinished section. How do I get it to update?

In the check-in grid, there is one clubber where the total sections and points aren't calculating. What do I do?

I have two clubbers showing a few thousand points they didn't earn on the first night of club. I know it's from old handbook data entered with incorrect dates. I've fixed the dates, but the points are still showing. How do I get rid of those points?

The Achievement report isn't including some extra credit sections for one of my clubbers.

Solution:

Anytime the math seems off, go to the main toolbar and select Tools > Recalculate Total Points.  This can be run for All Members or for a specific member by selecting from the dropdown list which is populated with Active Members names.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 10:50:24 AM by Annette »