Author Topic: Filter - Clubber / Leader  (Read 3350 times)

Secretary Sue

Filter - Clubber / Leader
« on: September 16, 2020, 01:33:50 PM »
Note: This post only applies to the Cloud database's Web App!

When I select the Filter I don't see an option to choose Clubber or Leader. Does this option exist? I thought it did but can't find it!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:19:19 AM by Annette »

Annette

• Global Moderator
Re: Filter - Clubber / Leader
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 01:45:14 PM »
I'm going to make a guess on this.  If you're on the Web App and click the filter button, be sure to check the box that says "A member must have a session (check-in) record on the current club date in order to be matched by filters." If that box isn't checked, you are limited to filtering on just a few fields related to the person. By checking that box, it expands the filter selections for items that are tracked for each club date (session). (While it might seem like 'clubber' or 'leader' relates to the person, keep in mind that one person can have a role of clubber and another role of leader - Student Leaders - so this is related to the role and tracked in the session data.)

Most of the time you will want that box checked.  You should uncheck it when you need to apply the filter to ALL the people in your database - including graduated and archived members that don't have weekly session records in the current club year. Usually you would do this to find a specific person that has been archived or is 'missing' that you're sure is in the database somewhere!

If I guessed wrong, give me some more details.

Secretary Sue

Re: Filter - Clubber / Leader
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 03:47:58 PM »
You guessed correctly! Thank you!