Author Topic: Household List  (Read 3792 times)

Shirley

Household List
« on: August 14, 2017, 07:19:50 AM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

This may have been answered somewhere else, and if so, if you can direct me there I would appreciate it.
I'm trying to print our Household List - and it shows all the inactive, graduated and archived people as well as active.
When I choose the report it is set to active members - what am I doing wrong - I would like this list to not have the extra people on it.
Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:25:09 AM by Annette »

Annette

• Global Moderator
Re: Household List
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 08:53:09 AM »
If you are referencing the Household List - Contact Information report, the selection criteria is for the status of the Household, not the status of the individuals. So selecting 'Active' result in all active households - which is determined by the status of the individuals in the household. If there is one active person, the household is active. Then for each active household, it will list all members and show the status of each person.

For only active members, you would need to use the Clubber List - Contact Information, or the Leader List - Contact Information report, but of course, those don't group members by family.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 11:54:30 AM by Annette »