Author Topic: Email Addresses by Club  (Read 3395 times)

Shirley

Email Addresses by Club
« on: May 05, 2017, 03:44:40 PM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

This might be answered somewhere else - and if so I can look there...
I started using the gather the email function to send an email to everyone about upcoming events.  Many favorable responses from parents! 
Here is my question - I tried to gather the email addresses of just one club - and it said the criteria did not match
Am I doing something wrong?  Can this be done?  Sometimes we just need to send an announcements to the Sparks and not the whole club - any ideas?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:25:35 AM by Annette »

MaureenCooper

• Tri-City Awana Clubs
Re: Email Addresses by Club
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 07:09:55 PM »
You can select which club.  It's on the drop-down menu when you select Gather email addresses
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 01:15:57 PM by Annette »
Maureen Cooper
Commander
Tri-City Church, Vista CA

Annette

• Global Moderator
Re: Email Addresses by Club
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 02:31:11 PM »
Be sure to read the Tips on the right of the Gather E-mail Addresses and Textible Phone Numbers dialog.  It includes important information about using the Member Link when gathering based on Club Name.

Also, see this post that provides an alternative way to collect e-mail addresses from the Clubber or Leader grid based on the primary household e-mail: https://www.approvedworkman.com/forum/index.php?topic=1593.0.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 03:52:52 PM by Annette »