Author Topic: Creating Awards for Points Accumulated  (Read 4477 times)

bobandcourt

Creating Awards for Points Accumulated
« on: October 01, 2014, 07:11:53 PM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

We've always given awards to clubbers as they accumulate points (award for every 3,000 points).  Is there a way to add this award so it will automatically let me know when clubbers have reached 3,000 points?

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:28:40 AM by Annette »

Rick Leffler

Re: Creating Awards for Points Accumulated
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 05:17:16 PM »
There is not currently a mechanism to trigger an award based on points.

I always thought that points (that can be spent in the club store)  ARE themselves an award, in addition of course to the actual awards like seals, jewels, emblems, book-level awards etc. 

What kind of an award do you give?  Please elaborate on how this works and we can consider for a future enhancement.

bobandcourt

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 07:36:53 PM »
We use points as other clubs use AWANA shares.  I was looking for a way to automatically let me know if someone reaches each 3,000 points.

Rick Leffler

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 11:07:07 AM »
A possible solution would be to use the main Clubbers list grid. Click the Points column header to sort all clubbers based on their current Net Point value. One click sorts in ascending order (low to high), a second click sorts in Descending order (high to low).   

Though not automatic, you would be able to see who has the most points and who (if any) has 3,000 or more points.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 01:13:46 PM by Annette »