Author Topic: Tracking leader attendance & assignments to color teams  (Read 4350 times)

Traci

Tracking leader attendance & assignments to color teams
« on: October 26, 2013, 07:15:04 PM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

I'd like to track the attendance of my leaders and record which color team they are line leaders for. The problem is, since my clubbers earn 1 point for attendance, the leaders are being given 1 point for being in attendance. This is throwing off the calculations of which color team "wins" each week with the most points.

How are you tracking your leader attendance, or are you? How can I do this without awarding them any points? I'd appreciate any feedback!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:30:40 AM by Annette »

Rick Leffler

Re: Tracking leader attendance & assignments to color teams
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 07:16:50 PM »
I think it is a good idea to track leader attendance.

When determining which color team wins, I'm assuming you're using the Check-in grid and grouping the records by Team Color. If so, you can eliminate the Leaders from the statistics by setting the Check-in grid to show only "Clubbers", instead of the default of "Clubbers and Leaders". To do this, just use the drop down list in the Check-in screen's toolbar.