Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /homepages/12/d802028692/htdocs/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3863
Determine what section a clubber is on and mark off passed sections

Author Topic: Determine what section a clubber is on and mark off passed sections  (Read 1544 times)

Annette

• Global Moderator
Comments from the survey:

I would like to create a custom report for recording sections passed in the classrooms.

When viewing where a clubber is currently at in their handbook, when you print out a summary you cannot see what section they are in, not unless I haven't figured it out yet!!

For the "current handbook status" report, I think it's the summary one, it'd be great to have the last section completed. We'd like to be able to print this out because the leaders always ask. Thanks!

Tip: There are two reports that will tell you what section a clubber is currently on and provide a place to record what sections they passed that week.

1. The Check-in and Progress Report: this has an option to include "current book and last section completed and blank lines to record new sections."

2. The Current Handbook Status Report, Report Type of "Detail": (Report Type of "Summary" will not show the specific section) this lists all sections in the current book with dates for completed sections and blank lines to record new sections passed.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 11:09:44 AM by Annette »