Author Topic: Inherited Database- Get an approximate handbook needed?  (Read 4509 times)

OSBC

Inherited Database- Get an approximate handbook needed?
« on: September 23, 2011, 09:04:35 PM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

I just inherited the database a week ago and feel like i figured out most things. I have been playing/ researching web for past hr and I can't figure out how to tell like how many handbooks I might need. I know how to add handbooks as clubbers (re)registered. The person in charge of inventory is going to want a list from me soon of how many of each book we will need etc. I am really hoping there is a way to do that besides tallying it from registration paper forms.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:36:31 AM by Annette »

dave4him

• Global Moderator
  • I love this job!
    • First Baptist Church Awana Clubs
Re: Inherited Database- Get an approximate handbook needed?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 10:06:02 PM »
One way would be to use your Clubber tab grid, sort the handbooks. Click the Book Name header, this sorts the same books together. Look at the completion percentages. This will give you an idea how soon a clubber needs a new book.
 **This may not be the best option IF the New Year Setup has been run and new books assigned)

Another option: Using the Current Handbook Status report and select Quick View report type, select club, and a high % to show clubbers close to finishing. This can be complex report if you have large club and choose a low %.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 11:09:09 AM by Annette »
David Barnes
Awana Commander
First Baptist Church
Branford, FL
N.Fl. Awana Ministry Team