Author Topic: Missing custom fields in check-in  (Read 4760 times)

carlenmr

Missing custom fields in check-in
« on: September 18, 2011, 11:53:10 PM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

I set up the custom fields in the club set up and assigned points for Home Signed and Word Perfect. The fields show up in the Check-in and Progress Report Worksheet, but are not available in Check-in. The only fields that show on that page under the misc heading are Uniform, Bible, Book and Bonus. In the forum examples, the fields custom 1 and custom 2 show under misc, but do not show in our database. Any fix for this?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:36:40 AM by Annette »

dave4him

• Global Moderator
  • I love this job!
    • First Baptist Church Awana Clubs
Re: Missing custom fields in check-in
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 02:37:33 AM »
The columns that you do not see are probably hidden. You can hide/unhide columns in your grids by clicking the * in the far left of the header. A list of column headings appear; check the box to show or clear the check to hide. There is the top main bar and a sub bar, both are customizable. Once you have it like you wish, SAVE the page grid layout under the Setting tool, over to the right where the little gear is pictured. Next time you open this view, it will be as you left it...

This technique is a great way to do adhoc reports from Clubber or Leader grids. Hide the columns you do not need to see, do a Print/Preview or Export as an Excel file to further customize the report. Using the Action Setting (little gear), you can RESET to normal view with one click.... practice  :D
David Barnes
Awana Commander
First Baptist Church
Branford, FL
N.Fl. Awana Ministry Team

carlenmr

Re: Missing custom fields in check-in
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 08:43:48 PM »
Thanks David! That was it. I thought I had done that, but apparently did not.