Author Topic: Update points assigned to handbook  (Read 202 times)

ntelasue

Update points assigned to handbook
« on: December 01, 2020, 11:22:36 AM »
I am trying to update the number of points earned for completing sections in the Truth & Training books, specifically the Ultimate Adventure 1 book.  I have tried using the Set Point Values under Curriculum in Admin section, but it is apparently not changing it when I run it. Am I missing something?

Annette

• Global Moderator
Re: Update points assigned to handbook
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 12:55:36 PM »
I will need some more details on what you are selecting in the Set Point Values dialog to figure this one out.

In Step 1, when you expand the records for Truth and Training, are you only selecting the UA1 book? or others also? [One thought: make sure you're selecting the correct version since there are three: UA1, UA1 (2010) and UA1 (rev).  Make sure you are selecting the same one/s that are actually assigned to the clubbers.]

In Step 2, are you only updating the Required Sections? and/or the Extra Credit Sections?

In Step 3, what synchronization option are you using?

Where are you not seeing the change? When you mark a section complete in the UA1 book for a clubber is it not awarding the correct (new) number of points? Or, when you open the Generic Book Record is it not showing the correct points on the Units and Sections tab?

If you need a quick resolution to this, contact support by phone or email and we'll figure out what is going on.

ntelasue

Re: Update points assigned to handbook
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2020, 03:05:32 PM »
I wasn't specifically selecting a book, I thought that by highlighting Truth & Training, I would get all of those books.  I got it figured out, thank you!