Author Topic: Color Teams on Check-in Report  (Read 3466 times)

mvbiblechurch

Color Teams on Check-in Report
« on: September 08, 2020, 03:00:37 PM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Legacy database as well as in the Cloud database's Windows App.

I have checked team color in the visible columns ... I have checked "I am using a color printer, so print the team color text inside a block of the team's color" and yet the only thing that shows up on the report is a column titled "Team Color", but following each clubber is just a blank line.  What else do I need to do to get the team color to show up on this report?  Thank you for any help!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:19:29 AM by Annette »

Annette

• Global Moderator
Re: Color Teams on Check-in Report
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 08:30:36 AM »
First, a note about the option to print the Team Color inside a block of the Team's color.... this will only show in the header information when grouping by Club Name, Team Color.  It does not apply to each person's team color in the column of the report.

The blank lines are displayed when there is no Team Color assigned. I ran your report for all clubs grouped by Club Name.  The first page is Cubbies and the blank line is showing under the team color because none of the Cubbies have a team color assigned.  When I look at the page for Sparks, the team colors do show in the column.

Could it be that you just didn't realize that first page was showing Cubbies who didn't have a Team Color? If you also aren't seeing them for the other clubs, then there is something else going on with your selection options.  In that case, please send an email to support and we will work with you directly.

mvbiblechurch

Re: Color Teams on Check-in Report
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 03:12:12 PM »
Thank you!  I will double check.  I did think that the color would show after each child.