Author Topic: Can I archive an entire household?  (Read 3595 times)

Annette

• Global Moderator
Can I archive an entire household?
« on: February 03, 2020, 10:18:38 AM »
This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

Question: We had a family move away and I want to archive the household. Is there a way to archive the entire household instead of opening each person's record?

Answer:There is not a menu item or button on the Household list to "Archive the Household"; however, it is pretty easy to effectively archive an entire family. Multi-select clubbers in the main Clubbers grid, then right click and select "Set Status to Archived".  If there are leaders in the household also, use the Check-in grid and first choose to show Clubbers and Leaders before multi-selecting. Once ALL members in the Household have a Status of Archived, then the Household Status is set to "Archived".

In general, keep in mind that the household status is determined by the statuses of the individual members. If there is only ONE member in the family and the status is "Inactive" or "Graduated", then the HH Status is set to the same.  If there are multiple members in the family and there is one member who is "Active" and others who are "Inactive" or "Graduated", then the HH Status would be "Active".

Note: in the Windows App, choose "Set Role Status" from the pop-up menu.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 10:51:26 AM by Annette »