Author Topic: Are Orders entered in AW automatically submitted to Awana HQ supply dept?  (Read 9442 times)

Rick Leffler

This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

Question: If I save an Order in the Approved Workman database and set my Status to "Submitted" have I actually sent an order to the Awana HQ Supply department?

Answer: No. The Order form inside AW is just a convenient way to enter and track items that need to be ordered. It is NOT linked directly to the Awana Supply department in any way.

The Status field on the Order form is provided to track whether an Order is still Open (additional items may be added/deleted/changed), Submitted (no changes allowed), Received (used to check in orders and update Inventory counts and track backorders) or Closed.

To place an order, print a copy of the order form (hard copy or a pdf). Use it as a guide to place the order with Awana based on current ordering instructions/recommendations.

(Note: to create a PDF, click Print. On the print dialog select "Export" and indicate a file type of PDF.
See this topic: https://www.approvedworkman.com/forum/index.php?topic=12.0 for more details on creating a PDF.) 
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 03:05:45 PM by Annette »