Author Topic: Registration Form - Household info  (Read 4567 times)

melaniesue72

• Our Savior's Baptist Church
Registration Form - Household info
« on: September 07, 2008, 07:07:09 PM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

We have a couple of large families in our church.  They have kids that are clubbers and kids that are LITs and then the parents are leaders.  The LITs have their own email and cell numbers though and that info is printing on the clubbers Registration Form.  Is there a way to override that?  I do have the "Member Link" selected for the correct person. 

Thanks so much!!  :)

« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:47:26 AM by Annette »
Serving Christ with you,
Melanie Arntsen  
Co-Commander
OSBC - Awana Clubs

Rick Leffler

Re: Registration Form - Household info
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 01:30:43 AM »
If you don't want a phone or email address to print on a report, you can mark it as Private and it won't print (unless you specifically check the box on the Registration Report dialog to include Private phones).

Please elaborate on exactly what you'd like to see in the Household Contact section of the Registration form and we'll consider it for a future enhancement.

melaniesue72

• Our Savior's Baptist Church
Re: Registration Form - Household info
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 10:22:14 AM »
Thanks Rick.  I tried that and the sister's names still show up on the form, but instead of showing their phone and email it says (private) in those fields to the left of their names.  So it is printing Mom's cell on the first line, sister's cell on the next, mom's email on the next and then sister's email and then sister 2's email and then the emergency contact number on the last line.

I would love for the parent's info only to print in the household contact info on the Registration Form.  If there are siblings who are LITs it would be nice if their info didn't print at all on the registration form. 

Thanks so much Rick.   :)
Serving Christ with you,
Melanie Arntsen  
Co-Commander
OSBC - Awana Clubs