Author Topic: Customizing & Saving Multiple Grids?  (Read 5191 times)

Secretary Sue

Customizing & Saving Multiple Grids?
« on: October 14, 2016, 11:59:17 AM »
Note: This request is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

Is it possible to customize and SAVE each club's grid to be unique to that club?  (for example:  Our Cubbies & Sparks would prefer different columns visible than our T&T clubs. 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:26:04 AM by Annette »

Rick Leffler

Re: Customizing & Saving Multiple Grids?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 07:50:17 AM »
Yes. All grid layout settings are saved per user.  Do not use generic user accounts that are shared by more than one person. Instead, be sure each individual logs in with their own unique name and password and when they save a grid layout, it will be saved for their specific user account.

Secretary Sue

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 08:34:35 PM »
Does that mean that I can not save different grid layouts in the primary database because I'm always logged in with my user name and password?

Annette

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 03:27:02 PM »
A user account can only have one saved grid layout per grid, so you are correct that you cannot have multiple saved layouts for the same grid - one for Cubbies, a different one for Sparks, etc.

There is an old enhancement request to be able to do this.  I'll make note that someone else is interested.  When more people ask, it usually gets moved up the priority list.  :)

Secretary Sue

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2016, 02:36:22 PM »
Thnx!

roscom

• Awana@Gold Country Baptist Church
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2016, 12:02:31 PM »
Annette, add my vote to this enhancement as well.  What I want to view for the different clubs changes, so it would be beneficial to be able to save grids by club in the primary database by user.
Maureen Roscorla
Administrator
Awana@Gold Country Baptist Church