Author Topic: Registering a large family  (Read 4205 times)

DavidCrow

Registering a large family
« on: September 28, 2016, 06:59:44 PM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

The current registration form only prints six clubbers per household.  I have a family with eight clubbers.  What can I do to get those other two on a registration form?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:26:12 AM by Annette »

Rick Leffler

Re: Registering a large family
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 09:09:15 AM »
What do you suggest/prefer in this situation?  Is it ok for the report to require TWO pages to print?

DavidCrow

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 07:34:54 PM »
Multiple pages would not be an issue.  I was even trying to find a way to (temporarily) put the other two children in a different family (e.g., Smith1 and Smith2), but then that caused a bunch of other problems with trying to keep the two families linked together.

I'm really not sure what to even suggest since that section of the report is "variable" and is in between two "static" sections.  If it was at the end of the report, I assume it could grow/shrink accordingly.

Rick Leffler

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 11:26:12 AM »
I'll add this to the list of future enhancements. I'll try to set this up so that the region listing clubbers can expand as needed, even if that means the report expands to two pages.  Thanks for the input!