Author Topic: Online Registration?  (Read 5180 times)

andylynch

Online Registration?
« on: July 31, 2018, 04:44:01 PM »
Hi there-

For the churches already offering the ability to register for your Awana online, can you tell me what program you're using (like Google Drive, etc) and post a link to your registration web page?

Thanks!!

walkertw66

Re: Online Registration?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 03:21:20 PM »
Our church uses the CCB (Church Community Builder) System for the entire church.  I am not sure what all of its capabilities are but I know they keep up with attendance, ability to followup with folks after missing a couple of weeks, Reserving rooms, resources, etc.  We also use this for making registration forms.  We use this for VBS as well as Awanas.  If you go to our website, westparkbaptist.org then go to Events and Event Registration you can see Awana there and you can click on the link to see what the registration form looks like.  The system allows an automated email to go back to the person registering to provide additional information etc.  I am not familiar with how the forms have to be setup on the CCB side, I just do the Awana secretary role for our church.  Currently I have to manually enter the new clubbers in the database.  I am investigating how we could automate this.  I just read about the import option in the Awana database (this is my 2nd year doing this role so I am still learning).  CCB can output the info into an Excel file.  I am not sure how the import option works but there's another forum discussion on here that discusses that.  Hope this helps!

walkertw66

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 03:24:31 PM »
Here's the link to the other forum discussion about how to import data

http://www.approvedworkman.com/forum/index.php?topic=1706.msg5810#msg5810

roscom

• Awana@Gold Country Baptist Church
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 10:29:06 AM »
This is our third year doing online registration using the EasyReg system.  We use it for both Awana and VBS and it has worked well for us.  We can import the registration info into AWdb (export from EasyReg to excel).  Here is the link to our registration sign up page: {link removed}.  We invoice and collect fees via EFT Corp that links with EasyReg so we don't need to use the fee module in EasyReg.  Families can pay at the time they register with credit/debit cards or can indicate "pay by check" and bring in or mail a check for payment.  There is a learning curve to designing the "forms" used to collect the information needed.  Year 2 we did a major overhaul of the forms as we discovered better ways to set them up for success.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 11:43:01 AM by Annette »
Maureen Roscorla
Administrator
Awana@Gold Country Baptist Church