Author Topic: Photo Use Permission Report  (Read 4506 times)

mvbiblechurch

Photo Use Permission Report
« on: September 10, 2015, 03:52:42 PM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

Is there a report that shows a list of clubbers and whether or not their parents gave permission for us to use their photos?

I had a few parents that chose NOT to give us permission to use any photos of their child, so I unchecked the box on the clubbers misc tab, but now I need a list so that I can make sure these clubber's photos are not used.

Thank you for any help you can give.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:27:49 AM by Annette »

Annette

• Global Moderator
Re: Photo Use Permission Report
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 04:50:26 PM »
The best way to accomplish this is to customize the Clubber grid. Show the Permission header band and all of the permissions will be shown as column headers below that with the checkboxes representing 'yes' or 'no'. Hide any unneeded columns. Then use the print button (looks like a printer) to get a customized report. On the preview screen, add a Title using the Format button. See the screenshots for a sample report.

The sample shows only the Filing Name and the 4 main permissions.  You may want to include (or group or filter by) Club Name, Team Name or Leader.  It is also filtered to show only "Photo Permission = No" and titled clearly to indicate these are clubbers that should NOT have photos.

For additional details on working with the grids (hiding columns, grouping and filtering), see this video: https://www.approvedworkman.com/forum/index.php?topic=2217.0.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 09:52:01 AM by Annette »

mvbiblechurch

Re: Photo Use Permission Report
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 02:35:02 PM »
Thank you so much for the help!