Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /homepages/12/d802028692/htdocs/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3863
How can I get totals for different payment types for multiple weeks?

Info and Training - Legacy > FAQs

How can I get totals for different payment types for multiple weeks?

(1/1)

Annette:
Question: On the Receipts Report, if more than one date is chosen I don't get the summary information that I would like.  How can I get totals for multiple dates by payment type?

Answer: You can get this information from the Ledger grid.  Go to Ledger > Payments > Received.  Be sure to select "All Dates" in the toolbar.  Hide the columns you do not need (see this post: http://approvedworkman.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=gcnum612l7gg9f13qfinra2go2&topic=8.0)

Filter the Date Received column to show only those dates you want to include. (See screen shot below.)  Drag the "Type" column header up to the grouping area.  This will group all of the check payments, cash payments, discounts, and waived payments with subtotals and a grand total at the bottom. (See the screen shot below.) You can expand each payment type by clicking on the little pointer next to the type: (cash/check) line.  Using the Expand button on the toolbar will show all of the payment details. You can print the grid (printer icon on the tool bar) or export it (use the gear icon and choose "export"). 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version