Community Contributions > Enhancement Requests

Team Points - Divide Factor

<< < (2/2)

Annette:
On the check-in grid, you would still apply the filter to show Attend Club = True.  If you want stats for each club (Sparks, T&T, etc) then you would group by Club Name instead of Team Name.  There is a way to get stats for all of the clubbers together also.  Set the Show selector to Clubbers and Leaders, be sure the Member Type column is visible and then group by Mbr Type.  This gives you the averages for all clubbers (in attendance) as well as for the leaders.  See the screen shot.

Secretary Sue:
Thank you SO MUCH! This looks like exactly what we need!  The only "glitch" I can think of for our situation is that we usually have some clubbers who are also working on extra credit sections and we would need to give them credit for those sections.  I'm guessing that they would not be included in this averaging since it says "Total Req Sections".  Any suggestions???

Annette:
I was reviewing posts and found we hadn't responded to the final question.  You are correct.  The summary only includes the "Total Req Sections" and the average is based on that.

I have added this to our list of enhancements. Would it be sufficient to add Total All Sections and Avg (All Sections) to the summary information? Or would you want the extra credit sections listed AND the combined required/extra credit totals?

Update: 2/17/2022 - Legacy version 5.9.0.5 update log includes: [] Check-in List Grid: The Review/Extra Credit sections are now included in the TOTAL Section Counts and Averages when a grouping is applied (previously only the Required sections were included) The same change was made to the Window's App in v. 5.5.5.6

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version