Author Topic: Getting a report from last year  (Read 4149 times)

Shirley

Getting a report from last year
« on: October 17, 2013, 09:28:18 PM »
Note: This post only applies to the Legacy database!

I am trying to show a report of who registered mid year last year.  Is there any way to pull this up?  I tried to pull up the data from last year, but if I choose that year and active - it only brings up this year.    We are trying to work on a budget and how it changed at the beginning of the calendar year.
Any help would be appreciated!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:30:51 AM by Annette »

Rick Leffler

Re: Getting a report from last year
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 12:37:05 PM »
The Registration fields (Registration_Current and Registration_Date) are only stored once at a Person level, thus there is no historical tracking of previous registration dates, those values are always going to reflect the current club year.

However, since you mentioned "budget" I think you can instead look at the Fee records to determine the information you're after. On the main Ledger > Fees grid, set the Club Year to last year, then use filters and/or group the records in whatever manner you deem necessary (by Item_Received_Date or Item# or Description etc) and you will be able to get filtered or group Totals to help you analyze the data.

Tip: You can set the "Created" date field to be visible and then sort or group by that column to see when the Fees representing dues (and thus when a clubber registered in mid-year).