Author Topic: Missing Clubber after New Year Rollover  (Read 4124 times)

Jennifer

Missing Clubber after New Year Rollover
« on: August 26, 2013, 05:13:54 PM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

I lost a clubber from the database after this year's rollover.  I'm not sure what happened.  She is still under the 2012-13 year.  Is there a way that I can get her back under the new year without re-registering her all over again?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:32:05 AM by Annette »

Rick Leffler

Re: Missing Clubber after New Year Rollover
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 05:21:11 PM »
In the main toolbar at top left, use the Search Members field and type the clubber's first OR last name and press ENTER. This should display either THE clubber's record if there are no other matching persons, or a list of possible matches. Once the individual member record is located and opened:

In the Legacy database - change the person's Status to "Active", then select a Club Name and click SAVE or Save and Close.

In the Windows App - create an active role for the current club year by clicking "new" above the roles grid in the lower left of the Main tab.

A full set of attendance records will be created. Once the attendance records are there, the member will show up on reports and on the Check-in screen.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 09:34:27 AM by Annette »