Author Topic: New Year Set Up dates  (Read 4308 times)

Shirley

New Year Set Up dates
« on: July 19, 2013, 12:32:40 PM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

I only have my beginning date - not sure about the end date of our program next spring - can I go ahead and put the date I think it is - and run the new set up - or should I wait for that date.  I'm assuming I can change the date once I get confirmation from the church leadership.  Also, should I wait for the new release, which I assume will have the new catalog options and prices?

Thanks for all your help!  I don't know how I kept records until I got the Approved Workman database!!!!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:32:14 AM by Annette »

Rick Leffler

Re: New Year Set Up dates
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 09:28:54 AM »
The New Year Setup requires a beginning and ending date. If you're unsure of the ending date, make your best guess. Dates can be adjusted later under Admin > Club Setup > Club Calendars using the "Add or Delete Dates" button in the Club Calendar toolbar.

Legacy database only: the NYS can be run before release of the summer update. You may have to manually enter the "2013-2014" Club Year value under Admin > Generic Lookups so it will be a valid choice in the Club Year field of the New Year Setup screen.

Thank you for the kind words of encouragement.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 09:41:47 AM by Annette »

Sherri

• Global Moderator
Re: New Year Set Up dates
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 02:16:57 AM »
something to be aware of if you generate attendance awards -- as I've added and removed dates, the quarters don't seem to always get adjusted as I would have liked.  So, I've had to go through each club's calendar and type in the corrected quarter.  (I put in an enhancement request to let us copy quarters to another club, similar to how we copy themes.)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 02:23:40 PM by Annette »
Sherri Meadows
Monument, CO