Author Topic: Determine what section a clubber is on and mark off passed sections  (Read 4929 times)

Annette

• Global Moderator
This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

Comments from the survey:

I would like to create a custom report for recording sections passed in the classrooms.

When viewing where a clubber is currently at in their handbook, when you print out a summary you cannot see what section they are in, not unless I haven't figured it out yet!!

For the "current handbook status" report, I think it's the summary one, it'd be great to have the last section completed. We'd like to be able to print this out because the leaders always ask. Thanks!

Tip: There are two reports that show what section a clubber is currently on and provide a place to record sections passed.

1. The Check-in and Progress Report: choose to include "current book & last section completed and blank lines to record new sections."

2. The Current Handbook Status Report, "Detail" (the "Summary" type will not show the specific section): lists all sections in the current book with dates for completed sections and blank lines to record dates for new sections passed.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:13:26 AM by Annette »