Author Topic: Email pre-printed registration form?  (Read 4727 times)

kriswilkinson

Email pre-printed registration form?
« on: March 25, 2013, 05:41:50 PM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

Our club will be starting the pre-registration process for next year within the next couple of weeks.

Is there a way to mass email all of our clubbers their own pre-printed registration form?

Many thanks,
Kris
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:32:46 AM by Annette »

Rick Leffler

Re: Email pre-printed registration form?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 03:46:56 PM »
Unfortunately no, there isn't currently a feature that would create a pre-filled Registration Form as a single PDF and automatically send an email to the family.  I think this is a good idea however and will add this to the future enhancement list.

In the meantime, to email a Registration form: run the Registration Form report and select only one Household at a time. Click Print, then on the Printer Dialog, select the "Print to File" checkbox and choose the Type of "PDF file". In the "Where" field, edit the file output name, such as the family's last name, and click OK. This will result in a single PDF type file that is the pre-filled Registration form for that family. After creating all of the external PDF files, manually create a unique email for each family and make the file attachment. 

This of course would be time-consuming so personally I wouldn't do it. Instead, I recommend printing all of the pre-filled Registration forms and then handing them out at church to as many families as you can.

Note: If you want to get an early start with pre-Registration before your current club year ends, see this post for instructions: http://www.approvedworkman.com/forum/index.php?topic=1347.msg4868#msg4868.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 09:55:00 AM by Annette »