Author Topic: SS not listed under attendance  (Read 4363 times)

tbcawana

SS not listed under attendance
« on: October 17, 2012, 10:40:16 AM »
Note: This post only applies to the Legacy database!

SS Excused is listed but not SS in the list of items that will show in the grid.  What do I need to do?  Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:33:17 AM by Annette »

Rick Leffler

Re: SS not listed under attendance
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 03:24:29 PM »
I think I understand what you mean... on the Check-in grid you're seeing a column named "SS Excused", when what you're really looking for is "SS Attend". The actual column name for SS/Church is "Attend Church". To make it visible, click the tiny button in the upper left corner of the grid that is in the same row as the individual column headers (like Last Name / First Name). In the dropdown checklist of available columns, select which ones to make visible. Click the last button in the toolbar (the gear icon) and select the option to save the current grid layout.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 10:03:37 AM by Annette »

tbcawana

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 07:20:40 PM »
Not exactly.  I see church in the check in grid but when i go to the section below the list of clubbers and click on the little snowflake to bring up the dropdown list, there is no attend SS.   Attend Church, Excused SS, Excused Club are there but no "attend SS". Right now I'm using the attend church to capture attendance for SS.  This may be by design. I'm just trying to make sure I have accurate records when the SS attendance award is done.  Thanks.

Rick Leffler

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 08:55:54 AM »
The "Attend Church" may be more aptly named "Attend Church/SS" because it is the only non-Awana attendance checkbox. It is this field that is used when calculating the Church/SS attendance awards.

[Note: The display name for the column in the Check-in grid can be changed under Admin > Club Setup > Custom Fields.]
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 10:10:28 AM by Annette »

tbcawana

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 09:49:36 AM »
Thank you.