Author Topic: How can I get the books awarded to be on the awards page?  (Read 4594 times)

abramniles

How can I get the books awarded to be on the awards page?
« on: September 24, 2012, 05:55:33 PM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

We give out books and vests along with awards at the end of the club night.  We print out the awards page at the end of the club night as our list of awards to hand out.  How can I get club books and vests to be on that list? Right now I have to keep a hand written list of who gets a book etc.  I have them checked off in the inventory page to use " in any award drop down list. "  Could someone let me know what I need to do please?
Thanks!!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:33:48 AM by Annette »

dave4him

• Global Moderator
  • I love this job!
    • First Baptist Church Awana Clubs
Re: How can I get the books awarded to be on the awards page?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 05:49:07 PM »
You have to open each clubber's file, under Award tab, create new award. It will then print out on the Awards Report. There are no automatic triggers for these types of awards, that I can see anyway...
David Barnes
Awana Commander
First Baptist Church
Branford, FL
N.Fl. Awana Ministry Team

Rick Leffler

Re: How can I get the books awarded to be on the awards page?
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 06:18:25 PM »
When a clubber finishes the Sparks entrance booklet, AWdb should trigger an award for Item "Rem01"  "Now eligible for Sparks uniform and book".   

The same for finishing a T&T entrance booklet, but the Award Item is  "Rem02" "Now eligible for T&T uniform and book".

On the Awards List Report, there is a checkbox to "Exclude awards relevant to entrance booklets". Make sure this checkbox is cleared so that the above reminder awards will be included in the report. With these line items appearing on the Awards List Report you can read off that the clubber has completed their Flight 3:16 entrance booklet and is eligible to receive their uniform and book.

This way you do NOT have to manually enter an Award record for a book or uniform.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 10:28:30 AM by Annette »