Author Topic: Inventory, count of items depleted in club year  (Read 5487 times)

millersrus96

Inventory, count of items depleted in club year
« on: May 31, 2012, 08:23:54 PM »
Note: This request applies to the Cloud database's Windows App as well as the Legacy database.

Could a column be added to the inventory page that showed the total number of items "used or issued" during that "active" club year? Like a inventory usage report?   Knowing how many you have on hand is handy, but This would be handy in predicting what you need to order to your stock for the following year.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:54:48 AM by Annette »

Rick Leffler

Re: Inventory, count of items depleted in club year
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 07:44:07 AM »
Very interesting suggestion. Thank you.  This might be also handled through a formal report, I'll add this request to the list of future enhancements and we'll investigate.

In the meantime, here's an idea that might help...

You could use the main Awards and Fees grids to get a fairly good idea of same.  For example, on the Awards grid, set it to show "All Awards" earned in "2011-2012" on Date: "All Dates".  Then, drag the "Award Name" column header into the grouping area above the grid.  Collapse all the nodes (use the toolbar button) and you will see a count of each distinct item. 

The Ledger > Fees grid can work the same way, though I just noticed that it isn't displaying the record count for each grouping so you'd have to do a manual count. (I'll add the need for record counts when grouping as future enhancement.)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2022, 10:24:52 AM by Annette »

millersrus96

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 11:48:37 PM »
ok, that worked well for awards

how about books?
where  can i see how many books i "issued" or "used" in a time period?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2022, 10:25:05 AM by Annette »

Sherri

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 10:07:50 PM »
If you create a fee for the book when it's assigned, you can group the Ledger > Fees list as Rick mentions.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2022, 10:25:12 AM by Annette »
Sherri Meadows
Monument, CO

MaureenCooper

• Tri-City Awana Clubs
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 12:09:28 AM »
Go to the Ledger tab, click on the Fee Description drop-down menu.  Then chose the item you want and it will list everyone who bought that item and the total.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2022, 10:25:17 AM by Annette »
Maureen Cooper
Commander
Tri-City Church, Vista CA