Author Topic: Can I start entering my live club data in the demo/trial version?  (Read 6926 times)

Rick Leffler

This post is applicable to the Cloud database as well as to the Legacy database. However, the answers are different!!

Question: I have a demo database for the Cloud database. Can I enter my clubbers and start using it to see how the leaders like it? If I subscribe, can I keep that data?

Answer: No. You should not enter live club data into a Cloud Demo database. It is designed to be used only with the demo data. If you choose to subscribe, it will be deleted and a new database created. To use a Cloud database with your own data as a 'Live trial' before subscribing, contact customer support.

Question: I have a trial version of the Legacy database. I've purged the sample data and started entering my live club data. If I subscribe, will my data still be there?

Answer: Yes. Live data can be entered into a Legacy Trial database (after purging the sample data). When a license is purchased, you will receive a license key via email) that turns off the expiration timer, so you can continue to use the same program and not lose any data.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 03:09:25 PM by Annette »