Author Topic: Puggles  (Read 5387 times)

Commander Auds

Puggles
« on: July 20, 2011, 11:02:07 AM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

We are thinking of integrating Puggles this year. Are not the cards assigned to the Puggle through the AWD? I'm also trying to click that we use them in inventory. Do I have to open each item and mark them as we use them individually? Isn't there an easier way?
Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:38:27 AM by Annette »

Commander Auds

Re: Puggles
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 11:03:57 AM »
Never mind. Figured it out on my own. :)

Commander Auds

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 11:05:56 AM »
well maybe...still are not the cards assigned to the clubber? I'm not familiar with the Puggles stuff...so they don't get awards for completing a certain amount of the cards? If not, is there a way to customize it that way for our club?

Rick Leffler

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 06:58:16 PM »
I'm weak on the Puggles stuff myself.  Sorry.  Hopefully someone who has experience can jump in here and help us out.

It has been my understanding that even though there are those 'cards', they don't really operate like the typical handbooks wherein they get assigned to a clubber and then completed sections are tracked. (I thought a Puggles Leader would just use them as a lesson guide.)   If a parent wanted cards to take home, you CAN create a Fee record to keep track of cards that have been issued to parents if you need to.  This will help you track inventory, costs, fees and payments.

If it turns out I'm mistaken and that we really should be having them treated as curriculum let me know.

MaureenCooper

• Tri-City Awana Clubs
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 09:11:11 PM »
We have used Puggles for several years.  We track attendance only.  There are no sections to record and no awards.  Each child gets a take home card each week and each child has their own attendance card for them to put a sticker on when they come each week.  When the card is completed, we give it to the parent.  The Registration (dues) fee we charge covers their take-home cards, crafts, etc.  There is an additional fee for the Puggles t-shirt.   
Maureen Cooper
Commander
Tri-City Church, Vista CA