Author Topic: Club Attendance awards  (Read 5901 times)

tapper1

Club Attendance awards
« on: October 26, 2010, 06:40:31 PM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

I am struggling with club attendance reports - I have 74 clubbers earning them for the 1st qtr, no awards are noted in the report.

I did the set up preferences and specified the correct qtr.

PLease help.

Terry Printz
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:40:20 AM by Annette »
Terry Printz
Commander
Christ Community Church
Zion Il

Rick Leffler

Re: Club Attendance awards
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 11:09:28 AM »
The screen shot provided, which is very helpful, indicates that there are 74 clubbers who have qualified for the Attendance Award, but it says no award records are being created because they already exist. This is so that you can re-run this utility more than once and you will not get duplicate award records.  Thus I suspect the Award records DO already exist.

If you open one of the clubbers whose name is listed as having earned an Attendance Award, do you see any such award under their Awards tab?  Or, if you go to the Reports tab and run the Award List Report do you see the Award records listed there?  What if you go to the main Awards tab and select 10/25/2010 as the Date Earned, do you see records there?

« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 01:23:17 PM by Annette »

tapper1

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 09:21:02 PM »
Thanks for the reply -

I looked under an individual clubber and it said that the award was earned 5-2-11 and received 11/1/10.
I have the 1st quarter set up as 9-13-10 till 10-25-10. 

The 74 clubbers are correct since I ran a filtered spreadsheet based on attendance using the same rule (1 absence allowed).

Terry Printz
Commander
Christ Community Church
Zion Il

Rick Leffler

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 07:57:15 AM »
So it seems like the Attendance Awards that have been created are accurate, but it is the Date Earned and Date Received that is wrong.  Here's what I suggest:

1. Open the main Awards tab and set it to Show "Received", and set the Earned Date to 5/2/2011.  This should give you a view of all of these particular Attendance Award records.
2. Click once anywhere in the grid to put focus there, then select all rows by pressing Ctrl+A.
3. Click the Delete button (or right-click and select Delete from the popup menu).
4. Re-run the Attendance Awards utility and this should recreate the records with the correct Date Earned.

Let us know how it goes.

tapper1

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 05:14:54 PM »
Worked like a champ - thanks much
Terry Printz
Commander
Christ Community Church
Zion Il