Author Topic: Data entered under wrong Club Date  (Read 4362 times)

DebLiveOak

• now that's what I call multi-tasking
    • FBC Children's Ministry
Data entered under wrong Club Date
« on: January 08, 2014, 12:08:19 PM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

If a secretary entered all the data from a club night under the wrong club date, is there a quick & easy fix to moving all that data to the correct date? Not really excited about moving data for 150 people because the tab at the top wasn't checked before entering. Any suggestions?   ???
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:30:25 AM by Annette »
Director of Preschool & Children's Ministries
First Baptist Church
Live Oak, Florida

Rick Leffler

Re: Data entered under wrong Club Date
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 03:35:46 PM »
We might be able to do it using a custom SQL statement. Please send an email to support and include the date that SHOULD have been used and the date that actually got used by mistake.  Also whether it was all clubs or only a specific club that was affected.

We would have to modify all of the attendance records (Person_Session) and all of the Book and Section and Award and Visitor and Fee and Payment records. At least that is what I can think of off the top of my head.

DebLiveOak

• now that's what I call multi-tasking
    • FBC Children's Ministry
Re: Data entered under wrong Club Date
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 03:45:05 PM »
Sounds like more work than might be necessary.  I'm thinking it would be so much easier to add a date to the club calendar and leave that one alone.  At the end of the year, all the data will come out the same.  I'll just have to remember if I'm looking something up for Dec club nights that the date might not match.   ;)
Director of Preschool & Children's Ministries
First Baptist Church
Live Oak, Florida