Author Topic: Handbook Status Report - Trek awards  (Read 5003 times)

MaureenCooper

• Tri-City Awana Clubs
Handbook Status Report - Trek awards
« on: January 30, 2014, 11:20:28 PM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

For the Trek HB status report, it is giving me as the projected award for every clubber the Trek Milestone in addition to the trophy they are actually earning.  For those earning the Milestone, it shows it twice.  I checked the Admin - Awards - Cumulative and it looks fine there.  This happened a couple of years ago, but I don't remember how I fixed it.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:30:13 AM by Annette »
Maureen Cooper
Commander
Tri-City Church, Vista CA

Annette

• Global Moderator
Re: Handbook Status Report - Trek awards
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 11:13:43 AM »
I'm not familiar with exactly how the Trek awards work, but it looks to me like the Milestone Award is triggered as a book level award, not a cumulative award. Go to Admin > Awards > Book Awards. (Note: in the Windows app, the Awards tab is under Admin > System Settings.) Choose the "Book-specific Awards for all grades". Select Trek for the Base Club and the appropriate book and review the awards listed there.  If you have it set to trigger as a cumulative book award, it may also be triggering from the book-specific settings causing the two instances of the award.

Let us know if this helps resolve the problem.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 10:56:54 AM by Annette »

MaureenCooper

• Tri-City Awana Clubs
Re: Handbook Status Report - Trek awards
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 01:44:11 PM »
That did it!  I knew it was something simple.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 02:11:02 PM by Annette »
Maureen Cooper
Commander
Tri-City Church, Vista CA