Community Contributions > Enhancement Requests

Current Handbook Status Report sort options

(1/2) > >>

rryan58:
Note: This request applies to the Cloud database's Windows App as well as the Legacy database.

Would it be possible to have the option of sorting the Current handbook status report by Club name, grade and last name. I have some groups that we have split up this way.

Rick Leffler:
Thank you for the request. I'll look into this.  For now, I wonder if you would be able to get what you wanted by using the Team Name feature?  You could have a Team Name based on Grade, for example "3rd Graders".  Then most of the reports that already include sorting and grouping options using Team Names would work for you right away.   

Note: For the Legacy database, create custom Team Names under Admin > Club Setup > Team Names. For the Windows App, create custom Team Names under Admin > System Settings > Generic Lookups.

Lisa Wilder:
This would be a great enhancement.  We also have our clubs split by grade.  In addition, the T&T club is also split by girls and boys.  To be able to sort that report by grade would be terrific.  In the meantime, we are using the Team Name box but it is getting a little cumbersome (i.e. T&T Girls 3rd grade; T&T Girls 4th grade; T&T Boys 3rd grade, etc.).

dave4him:
Don't forget that you can usually make custom reports from the Clubber grid view. A little practice and you'll use it often. I am attaching a custom report printed from the grid view.

Rick Leffler:
Thanks for the example Dave about how to create some custom reports using the grids.  These type of ad-hoc reports can be very handy. 

In case anyone's interested.... when you're on the Print Preview screen, click File > Page Setup to open the Page Setup dialog. From here you can get really creative with Page Layouts (Portait and Landscape) and margins (maybe you want a larger left margin so you can put the printed pages into a binder?  And, you can create your own custom Headers.  Check it out.

Acknowledgement: Presently the customizations you make here are not saved when you exit AWdb (here's another future enhancement!)  .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version