Community Contributions > Q&A

Help getting rid of dues!

(1/2) > >>

Lisa Wilder:
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

Our club does collect dues but it is totally voluntary and we do not track by clubber.  Therefore, I don't want a fee record showing the amount due for the year to show up for each clubber.  How do I get rid of this item?  I tried deleting the item from inventory (didn't work).  I tried un-selecting the option "Dues ARE collected for one or more clubs" but that didn't work.  Help!

ksaathoff:
Try going to Admin>Club Setup>Club Names, Logos, Dues and Points and set the weekly and yearly dues amounts to $0.00 for each club you see there.  That should do it.

Lisa Wilder:
I did try that method but it didn't get rid of the fees that were already there although it may eliminate creating a fee for any new clubbers added after this.  My only option at this point is going fee by fee, clubber by clubber and deleting each one.  That's a lot of keystroking.

ksaathoff:
Yep.  I think you're right about having to do this one-by-one.  There doesn't appear to be a way to multi-select several fees and delete them all at the same time.  Sorry my suggestion didn't help get rid of all the previously assigned fees. :(

Rick Leffler:
I'd work from the main Ledger tab (not the individual household ledger) and from the Fees grid, apply a filter to show only those Dues records that you want to be rid of.  Then select the first row and press  Ctrl+D  to delete the record, press Enter to confirm.  With your left hand doing the Ctrl+D, your right hand pressing Enter... you can fly through the deletions very quickly even though it's one by one.

As has already been stated, to keep those Dues-related Fees from being auto-created in the future, set your Club Setup Annual Dues Amount to zero.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version