Author Topic: Total Points Earned for Year  (Read 5679 times)

Nick

Total Points Earned for Year
« on: May 07, 2010, 09:35:28 AM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

Is there a report that will tell me ALL the points earned during the club year?  We are doing the AWANA store and each member has spent points.  I wanting to know ALL POINTS EARNED for club year.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:42:12 AM by Annette »
Nick Bonds - The Fellowship Church

Rick Leffler

Re: Total Points Earned for Year
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 09:38:37 AM »
Have you tried the Point List and Worksheet report?  This report is designed specifically for the Club Store. And, don't forget to use the Club Store module under Tools > Club Store to "spend" the points as recorded by the store clerk on the Point List and Worksheet printout.

As far as total points earned from a statistical perspective... try variations of the Achievement Report. (also under the Reports tab)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 03:03:20 PM by Annette »

Nick

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 12:49:26 PM »
I've tried looking at the reports and can't find one that show total points earned for year.  I can find what points they have (running total)  but the total has been adjusted for points spend at store.  What I'm trying to do is see who earned the most points for the year in each group.  Is this a calculated number or is it store in a table that I might be able to access using SQL?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 03:03:25 PM by Annette »
Nick Bonds - The Fellowship Church

dave4him

• Global Moderator
  • I love this job!
    • First Baptist Church Awana Clubs
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 09:21:31 PM »
Nick, look again at the Achievement Report, in the far right column under TOTAL POINTS. Just open your date range to the full year, using the start and end dates. See if that is what you are looking for.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 03:03:30 PM by Annette »
David Barnes
Awana Commander
First Baptist Church
Branford, FL
N.Fl. Awana Ministry Team