Author Topic: How can I find out how much money has been received in total?  (Read 6193 times)

Rick Leffler

How can I find out how much money has been received in total?
« on: August 25, 2009, 06:50:43 AM »
This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

Question:
Is there a report I can run to find out how much money has been taken in total for the club year?

Answer:
Under Reports, run the Receipts Report with Report Type: Summary. Set the date range to include the entire club year. This report will show the total payments recorded and the "actual" payments received. ("Actual" payments are those that represent money received. It excludes "Waived" and "Discount" payment types.) It shows the distribution of the actual payments - amount applied to dues and amount applied to books, uniforms and other fees. There is also a summary of the Offering/Donations received, which are tracked separately from the payment records.

Tips:
1. Change the date range to create a weekly, monthly or quarterly report.

2. Choose Report Type: Detail and a specific club date for a list of all payments on that club date. Payments are grouped by payment type - Cash, Checks, Discount and Waived. Each group includes sub-totals. There is also a summary for the given date.

Another option is to use the Ledger's Payment grid to create an ad-hoc report. See this post for additional information on ad-hoc reporting: https://www.approvedworkman.com/forum/index.php?topic=2215.0.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 02:56:03 PM by Annette »