Author Topic: Awana GO Award  (Read 3443 times)

MaureenCooper

• Tri-City Awana Clubs
Awana GO Award
« on: May 07, 2020, 08:05:19 PM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Legacy database as well as in the Cloud database's Windows App.

When I check the Awana GO completed box, it only allows me to choose the Red patch.  The other 3 colors are in the inventory.  We are using the Yellow one this year because it matches DOG handbook.  I have it marked as in use. What am I not doing?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:19:48 AM by Annette »
Maureen Cooper
Commander
Tri-City Church, Vista CA

Annette

• Global Moderator
Re: Awana GO Award
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 10:40:13 AM »
You need to change the award trigger under Admin.

In the Windows App, go to Admin > System Settings > Curriculum (Legacy database: Admin > Curriculum) and open the book record for Discovery of Grace. On the Section Groups and Awards tab, locate the record with the Section Group Name of "Awana GO". NOTE: there are three separate records for the three different Award Sets (i.e., Emblems, UC1 Emblems and UC2 Emblems) that all need to be changed. TIP: filter the Section Group Name column to show only "Awana GO" to quickly locate all of them.

For each row, click in the "Award" column and there will be a dropdown arrow at the end.  Click that and select the Yellow emblem. Then click the small checkmark button at the bottom of the grid to save the change.

That will cause the yellow emblem to be triggered when that section is completed.  It will not change any red awards that were already triggered.  To do that, open the individual award record (from the main Awards module, or the clubber's Awards tab in the member record). In the Award Name field, click the dropdown and select the yellow award.  If you have a lot of these, let us know and we can help you get them switched.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:50:42 AM by Annette »

MaureenCooper

• Tri-City Awana Clubs
Re: Awana GO Award
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 12:44:06 PM »
That worked.  Thank you.
Maureen Cooper
Commander
Tri-City Church, Vista CA