Author Topic: T & T Start Zone Book Numbers  (Read 37 times)

tallyho

T & T Start Zone Book Numbers
« on: September 16, 2019, 06:44:56 PM »
The book numbers for the T & T Start Zone don't match the Ministry catalog.  On Page 39 of the ministry catalog, it shows the new numbers.  It states that all T & T grades have to complete the Start Zone each year.  It is the same book # for each year, but I believe the database should show it as T & T Start Zone Year 1, Year2, Year 3, and Year 4. 

Please let me know if you think I am misinterpreting anything. 

Thank you!
Susan Mangum
Tally Ho First Baptist Church

Annette

• Global Moderator
Re: T & T Start Zone Book Numbers
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 10:58:16 AM »
I'm not completely sure of your question. I'll need a little more information.

In version 5.8.0.1, the new numbers for the Start Zones should be correct in the Inventory.  Example ESV is 34166. Are you seeing something else in the inventory?

Separately, you can assign the Start Zone more than once.  Under Admin > Curriculum, expand the records for Truth & Training.  You will see Start Zone (Yr1), Start Zone (Yr2), etc. Are those just not showing up in the list of options when you try to assign a handbook?

If that is the case, it could be because the correct translation is not marked as 'in use'.  You can open the generic book record for any one of those and examine the 'in use' box for the translations on the General Book Information tab. (You should also see the correct item number there; i.e. 34166 for ESV.)

If that doesn't answer your question or resolve your issue, please give more details about what you are (or are not) seeing and what screen/tab.