Author Topic: Adding club year dates doesn't update quarter assignment  (Read 545 times)

wdbaker54

Adding club year dates doesn't update quarter assignment
« on: July 22, 2017, 09:57:14 AM »
I am still in test mode with the web app but I will be ordering this week when I noticed that when I removed a date from the club year (we meet on Tuesday's and I thought I should remove Halloween night as a test) and then to bring the club year back to 32 weeks I added another week in May. It went smoothly but then I noticed that the 1st quarter only had 7 weeks and the 4th quarter had 9 weeks. The number of weeks in the quarter wasn't adjusted.
This isn't a show stopper for me - I still plan on ordering and I will just be careful to do the new year setup before uploading my backup file.

Annette

• Global Moderator
Re: Adding club year dates doesn't update quarter assignment
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 11:40:58 AM »
We do not currently have code in place to re-evaluate the quarters when dates are added/deleted.  You can, however, update/adjust your own quarter assignments.  Under Club > Setup > Calendar, select a week and click the pencil icon to edit the record.  Once in edit mode, you can adjust the quarter for the selected week.