Author Topic: Registration Form customization  (Read 5057 times)

LisaB

Registration Form customization
« on: May 29, 2018, 11:12:41 AM »
Note: This post only applies to the Cloud database's Windows App!

Can you allow more customization of the registration form? I like to use it for Vacation Bible School but I have to white out the Admin, Fees, and Book sections as well as others areas. And I make some of the fonts larger and easier to read. Thanks
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:52:22 AM by Annette »

Annette

• Global Moderator
Re: Registration Form customization
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 09:54:08 AM »
Go to Admin > Options > Registration Form and Reports. You can customize the Terms and Conditions, the Instructions and Background Check, the Office Use section (which is what I think you are describing) as well as provide Alternate Medical Text.

LisaB

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 01:09:46 PM »
I have modified as much as is allowed. But parents are confused when they see the Club Year at top of form, and the Need Book and Need Uniform check boxes. And the Office Use section keeps me from enlarging the font for Terms and Conditions.

Annette

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 09:46:30 AM »
Thanks for the specific details. We will add your request to the enhancements for this report.

sherrit

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2018, 06:36:03 PM »
Is it possible to add a second page to the Registration Form?  Not only do we customize the first page, but we have a "For Office Use Only" section that gets copied onto the back of the registration form.  Would be nice to specify that there is a 2nd page and provide that content.

See attached "registration_form_2018_2019_page2.pdf".

MaureenCooper

• Tri-City Awana Clubs
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2018, 10:58:22 AM »
You could print out your registration forms.  Put them back in the printer and then print what you want on the back.

We do a separate Cost Worksheet and then file those separately.
Maureen Cooper
Commander
Tri-City Church, Vista CA

sherrit

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2018, 11:31:23 AM »
That is what we currently do now.  The reason for the request is to eliminate that manual step, thus streamlining the process and print only once.

Annette

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2018, 08:47:03 AM »
Thanks for the details.  We have had quite a few requests for different ways to customize the Registration Report.  We will likely need to allow a two page format to accommodate all of the items. We talked about it briefly but didn't have a chance to figure out how it would work and implement it.  After reading your comments, I like the idea of the basic personal/family information on a page and the Office Use (or Cost Worksheet type info) on a separate page (that could be printed separately or on the back).

We will add your comments to the enhancement list for this report.