Author Topic: payments entered in web app not showing in windows client  (Read 3662 times)

Vogtf

payments entered in web app not showing in windows client
« on: September 10, 2017, 04:20:20 PM »
Note: This post only applies to the Cloud database!

I saw this in the update notice:  "Dues entered/removed on the Check-in page will now trigger creation/deletion of payment records. (You can currently only view payment information within the Windows Remote Client.)"

I check-marked "Dues paid in full" on a clubber on the check-in screen of the web app, and the client shows a checkmark in the Registration-Dues Pd column of the windows client, but when I go to the family ledger, it doesn't show any payments made.  Do I still need to manually enter the payments in the ledger screen?  Thanks.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:24:43 AM by Annette »

Annette

• Global Moderator
Re: payments entered in web app not showing in windows client
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 11:00:33 AM »
"Dues entered/removed on the Check-in page will now trigger creation/deletion of payment records." This relates to the Dues Paid checkbox for the weekly check-in information, not the "Dues Paid in Full" box which is located with the Personal information.  The Dues Paid in Full checkbox is just an option to easily see who has already paid all of the dues cost.  It is not connected to the payments at all - it won't create a payment and if a payment is posted it won't check this box.

If you check 'dues paid' on the Check-in page for a specific week, it will create a payment based on the amount entered.

Hope that helps clarify the difference.