Author Topic: Making LIT Assignments  (Read 4903 times)

MaureenCooper

• Tri-City Awana Clubs
Making LIT Assignments
« on: September 04, 2017, 05:55:27 PM »
Note: This post only applies to the Legacy database!

When I assign a club to a student leader on the student's page, save and close, it does not keep that assignment.  It doesn't show on the clubber page and if I open that student's page again, the club does not show.  Since our Journey club meets on a different date, the attendance tab does show the attendance both for Journey and for the club student works in.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:25:00 AM by Annette »
Maureen Cooper
Commander
Tri-City Church, Vista CA

Annette

• Global Moderator
Re: Making LIT Assignments
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 08:38:07 AM »
I have seen this one other time.  I think it has to do with how things get reset during the New Year Setup.  Here are a couple of things to try to take care of this:

1. I suspect the LIT checkbox was already checked when you assigned the club.  Uncheck the LIT box, then save the record, then check it and assign the club.  That should work.  If not,

2. On the Main tab of the Member Form, open the Roles Dialog (put your cursor in the empty space below or next to the fields and right click to get the pop-up menu options).  There should be two roles.  One is the clubber role and the other the LIT role.  If there are extras, delete those.  Once you have one LIT role, be sure the club name is correct there.

If those suggestions don't take care of it, please contact support and we will schedule a remote support session to look at it.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 11:51:42 AM by Annette »

MaureenCooper

• Tri-City Awana Clubs
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 12:46:12 PM »
That fixed the problem.  However, on the main Clubbers tab, the LIT Club is blank for each even though the LIT tab says Yes.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 11:51:49 AM by Annette »
Maureen Cooper
Commander

roscom

• Awana@Gold Country Baptist Church
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 11:41:03 PM »
I have had this issue also.  In some cased, I had to delete the leader service record, then uncheck the LIT checkbox, then re-check the LIT checkbox and select the club multiple times in order for it to take.  Sometimes I had to manually add the leader service record, as it wasn't created the 2nd or 3rd times.  In some cases, even though AWdb said it was creating LIT attendance records, they weren't there.  THis is definitely an issue that needs some work.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 11:51:56 AM by Annette »
Maureen Roscorla
Administrator
Awana@Gold Country Baptist Church

roscom

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 08:19:10 AM »
That fixed the problem.  However, on the main Clubbers tab, the LIT Club is blank for each even though the LIT tab says Yes.

In order to "see" the LIT club on the clubbers tab, you need to "turn on" calculations.

1/29/21 - from the 5.8.0.6 updates log: Clubber and Leader List grids no longer have the "Calculations On/Off" choice. The grids now always show calculated or looked-up values such as: Age, Points, Primary Email. {...and LIT club. :) akj}
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 11:52:02 AM by Annette »
Maureen Roscorla
Administrator

MaureenCooper

• Tri-City Awana Clubs
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2017, 06:19:16 PM »
Should have thought of that.  It worked.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 11:52:08 AM by Annette »
Maureen Cooper
Commander

roscom

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2017, 11:06:09 PM »
Should have thought of that.  It worked.

;D
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 11:52:14 AM by Annette »
Maureen Roscorla
Administrator