Author Topic: Terms & Conditions on Registration Form  (Read 4999 times)

sjmusser

Terms & Conditions on Registration Form
« on: February 19, 2014, 02:13:14 PM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

I was going to print off some registration forms and accidentally deleted part of the terms and conditions.  Is there a way to get it back?

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:30:05 AM by Annette »

Rick Leffler

Re: Terms & Conditions on Registration Form
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 07:53:46 AM »
Here's the example text we include in the trial version:

1)  I understand that my child/children may participate in physical activities such as those held during Game Time. As with any physical activity, there is a risk of injury. I fully accept this risk and hold harmless from any legal liability, [Your Church Name] and any persons involved in the Awana Club ministry.

2)  In the event of an emergency that requires medical treatment for the above named child/children, I understand every effort will be made to contact me or my emergency contact. However, if I/we cannot be reached, I give my permission to the AWANA volunteers to secure the services of a licensed physician to provide the care necessary for my child's well being.  I assume responsibility for all costs connected to any accident or treatment of my child.

3)  I grant permission for a photo of my child to appear in an unpublished club directory to be used by Awana Leaders only. I also give permission for photo(s) of my child to appear among other general club photos as long as there is no identifying information shown.

4)  I grant permission for my child to travel to/from Awana Club events with an adult leader. Any such event will be clearly communicated with me beforehand.

sjmusser

Re: Terms & Conditions on Registration Form
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 06:35:05 PM »
Thank you!