Author Topic: 4th quarter attend. awards  (Read 4777 times)

sboyer

4th quarter attend. awards
« on: April 29, 2012, 03:44:43 PM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

I want to run our attendance awards before the last night of club.  How do I specify that we are meeting on 5/6 but I don't want it to count toward the attendance awards for 4th quarter?

Also, we want to do an award for "perfect" attendance all year- meaning got an attendance award all 4 quarters- is there an easy way to run this?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:34:54 AM by Annette »

Sherri

• Global Moderator
Re: 4th quarter attend. awards
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 03:43:31 PM »
I'm not sure if there is a better way, but you could mark all the clubbers as excused for the last week (From the Check-in List's pop-up menu, choose Excuse > Excuse the club and SS absences for All members for this week), run the Attendance Awards tool, then un-excuse all of your clubbers.

Again, there may be a better way, but I filter the Clubber list to quickly see perfect attendance.  Make sure the "Attendance and Dues" header band and "Attend" column header are visible.  Then click on the little triangle in the "Attend" column header & select "27/27" for example, if you have 27 weeks in your club year.  If you need a printout, you can click the Printer button in the toolbar.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 09:58:44 AM by Annette »
Sherri Meadows
Monument, CO